November 5, 2011

Casual Saturday

The hubby and I went to breakfast at this awesome diner (which happens to be right down the street) today. I decided to style an item from the store since it is one of my all time favorite pieces and has yet to sell.



I wore the pretty blouse with my Calvin Klein skinny pants, F21 faux leather jacket, and booties, Aldo bag and Urban Outfitter sunnys

Just for fun...some random shots from our day

<3 him!


Liquor at the diner? yes please!

Hubby says to me...aww cute, let's merry...oh wait...we already did! <3

Happy weekend!
xoxo

Ps..I posted this awesome oversized tunic dress to the store today...what do you think?


Worn with Lucky Leather Boots and CK Skinnys


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun morning! Love that LBV sheer blouse and fun sunnies!
    XO
    Spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the sheer blouse is very sweet:) Looks like a fun day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!