June 28, 2011

Repeat Offender

I am literally obsessed with vintage cutoffs and feathery fedoras this season. I can't get enough. Maybe that's why I'm stocking LBVie with these wonderful pieces!






These darling high waisted cut offs pair absolutely PERFECTLY with everything I add to them. They are the miracle shorts. These are for sale at LBVie here
Vintage feather fedora, LBVie here
Vintage polka dot blouse, LBVie here

I'm headed down south to do some MAJOR thrifting this week. I've had requests galore for American Flag printed stuff, and sequin dresses. Maybe I can do a post, mixing the two!

Mucho Love,
Ashley - LBVie


3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when you had a piece of clothing that fits with basically anything? I feel the same way with my high-waisted denim Calvin Klein shorts. They are this light vintage wash that is not only perfect for the warm weather but great to add that nice almost vintage-like style to them.
    Can't wait to see your future finds while thrifting!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red hat and polka dot top! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove your style. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!