December 10, 2011

LPM Holiday Lookbook Party

I was honored to attend LPM's holiday party last week at Violet Boutique. It was so great to finally meet Katherine - she has an amazing eye for vintage, and she is cute/smart/sweet too!



Sara - HighFashion4Less; myself; Sara's friend; Katya - Spicy Candy DC
  

Emily of Capital Style (Center) - loved her detachable collar! xx

Beautiful model from LPM's Holiday lookbook!
*I am wearing LBVie Vintage velvet dress, Vintage blouse, F21 Necklace, Vintage Belt, I.N.C. Coat & Sweater

Katherine - La Petite Marmoset  &  Lacey - A Lacey Perspective


Vivi - Heart, Print & Style  &  Lauren - Haute off the Press



4 comments:

  1. LOVED your outfit that night! you got incredible style. good times ;) let's do brunch soon! email us at info@spicycandydc.com.
    xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos of the event! So glad that I found your blog. Thank you for featuring me in this post. Hopefully, we'll get to chat at the next DC event. In fact, are you heading to Bloggers Night Out tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vivi! Of course, and yes I will see you tonight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!