November 10, 2011

Thirsting for Thursday...Kimono Bed Jackets

Image via NastyGal

What better way to add instant glam to an ordinary outfit.

Free People




Image via Weheartit


Image via Weheartit

Image via ispycute

How they wear them:

Image via mamasrollingstone

Just loving vintage and reinvented bed jackets!

Hubby's parents are coming to town this weekend - therefore I need to clean the entire apartment and stock the fridge with healthy food so it looks like I take good care of him. So yeah, forgive me if I become a little MIA.

xoxo,
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KIMONOS!! love this post and can we talk about your white lace one???? amazing!
    hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm in love with the butterfly one. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love those kimono and bed jackets...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what I should think about this Kimonos. In some way I don't like them.
    But some of them have nice prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want a kimono jacket! They are so effortlessly chic!
    Nice blog :) I hope we can follow each other!
    xoxo
    http://purpleelixir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!