May 26, 2011

1 Dress, 100 Days - For Orphans


I'm sure many of you have heard of the Uniform Project, where Sheena wore 1 dress for 365 days to raise money for underprivileged children in India -- she got tons of support and ended up raising nearly 100k for her cause. This is her story:



Well this great idea is being replicated all over the world, and this beautiful young woman, Elaini, from my hometown of Clackamas, Oregon, was inspired by Sheena. She is wearing one LBD for 100 days, to raise money for Orphans in India. I think it is brilliant to use fashion, something that catches the attention of so many, to give back. Her story has inspired me, so I would like to share it with you, here are a few of my favorite looks Elaini has put together:





                               All photos courtesy of miss elaini ous'



 If you would like to see all of Elaini's great outfits and donate to her cause, click here

*Fashion is beautiful, both inside and out :o)

La Belle Vie!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!